Monday, November 1, 2010

Roland V Drums

I have a Roland Vdrum set and have been playing this I since May of this year. I love this set because I am finally able to practice every day without bothering anyone. I can put on my headphones and play in the middle of the night. I can use it to learn songs and get an even mix of the music and my drums without having to have it too loud in my ears. It has a lot of features that help you work on your timing by showing you a graph so you can see if you are on time or coming in too early or too late. You can have 50 different drums sets with 522 different sounds and has a usb port that you can save all 50 sets and make more or reset to factory defaults. I am learning a lot and currently working on playing everything with the click track so I will always be right on time. I already realized where I was speeding up songs while doing fills and I am improving a lot in that area. It also help me understand time signatures much better just by figuring out some Happy the Man songs like Service with a Smile and I forgot to Push it.

No comments: